[PLUG] SQL-Ledger turns over but will not start

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Wed Sep 15 07:15:03 UTC 2004

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004, Rich Shepard wrote:

>    BTW, I mis-typed a number the first time I ran MCPAN. What do I erase so
> that I can run it anew the next time and make better choices of continents
> and countries to search for modules?

This can be changed by editing the CPAN Config.pm file (if memory servers
me correctly).

The alternative (which I've never done) is to

	# perl -MCPAN -e shell
	o conf init

Here is the URL that references this; found with a google search but
several wrong choices.

	http://sial.org/howto/perl/life-with-cpan/

Rod