[PLUG] organizing notes

Josh Orchard josh at emediatedesigns.com
Thu Sep 16 11:55:03 UTC 2004

My other question.

So, me and another were discussing how we get these little tips and
help on all the items and machines we maintain or programs we use but
rarely.

What I'm trying to come up with is a way to sort and organize those
notes.  I would like to make them a DB and web base accessed.  I could
design one but wondered if any of you have ever come across a tool
that helps you organize such things?  Currently I have a text file on
my desktop called notes.txt.  I can read it from windows/*nix machines
but it seems very crude and I can't read it when I'm away from those
machines and have to keep multiple copies.

Suggestions?

Thanks for the other help on HD.

Josh