[PLUG] Re: Web Mail Programs

Mike Witt mike at computer-arts.net
Thu Sep 16 12:21:01 PDT 2004

It sounds like there are a lot of votes for SquirrelMail.
Currently my mail directory hierarchy is in simple Unix
file format, one file per "folder" (as would be read by
either the old BSD "mail" program.) Netscape/Mozilla can
also read it, though they add some "summary" files of
their own.

Can anyone tell me if SquirrelMail will be able to deal
with the directory tree, or what I might be in for
converting it to something that SquirrelMail can use.
It that's not a big issue, then I'm ready to give it
at try.

-Mike

PS ...

 > Hmm, Does Squirrelmail work like this?
 >
 > http://www.courier-mta.org/sqwebmail/

That link kills my browser :-) (Mozilla 1.2.1 - Maybe it's time
to upgrade?)