[PLUG] For those who used WordPerfect

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Sun Sep 19 19:02:02 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 00:26 +0000, Aaron Burt wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 19, 2004 at 05:08:14PM -0700, AthlonRob wrote:
> > I have a feeling such a thing would be pretty popular, at least among
> > those who had computers back before WordPerfect for Windows.
>
> They all switched to Word because of the network effect (and the thorough
> sucktitude of WPWin) and forgot the keyboard shortcuts.

Not all went the Word route.

My parents stuck with Word Perfect for Windows up until about four years
ago, when they finally relented and moved to Word.  I never really got
in to Word, myself.

I think a lot of folks still remember the shortcuts, as well, or would
be reminded, given the chance.  :-)

--
Rob                                |  If not safe,
   Jabber: athlonrob at axpr.net   |    one can never be free.