[PLUG] For those who used WordPerfect

Jim Karlock Jkarlock at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 20 06:26:02 PDT 2004

WP is still alive in version 12, I think. I am currently using version 9 on
windows.

They put out a version of Linux a couple years back with WordPerfect on the
CD.

I did a search for Linux on their site a few days ago and got a page for
Linux WP (product not available - better than no hits)

Thanks
JK