[PLUG] wanted to borrow: early RedHat CDROM(s) (<4.1)

Steve X plug_newbie at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 07:47:02 PDT 2004

I wonder if there is anybody in the Portland area who
has
an old CDROM of an early RedHat release which I could
have for a few hours?  I have 4.1 so I'm interested in
3.0.3 (is it?) or anything earlier.  I only want to
copy
it into my hard disk, so I'll be happy to return it as
fast as I can.  Ideally you'll be on the East side of
the
Willamette (but if only one person responds and you
live
twenty miles away I'm still interested).  I can't find
any archived ISO images (just empty directories), else
wouldn't be bothering you.  (I'm interested in x86, I
suppose I should say, in case they made others then.)
My
apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this;
point
me at a better place if you want.  This is my first
try
at posting a message here. I apologize if there's an
etiquette I'm ignorant of.  (No hurry on this;
whenever
you want me to come get it is fine.)  Thanks.