[PLUG] SQL-Ledger Use for a Consulting Business

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Sep 21 14:36:02 UTC 2004

   I suspect that we have participants who have been using sql-ledger for
their consulting (or other service-oriented) business. I'd appreciate
learning from you how to bend our needs around the product-oriented,
manufacturing/distributing set up of the application.

   Right now I'm trying to set up vendor invoices and I'm not allowed to
assign the to expense accounts but to a select few liability accounts. And,
I'm asked whether this invoice is for a part or service for each invoice
that I enter. I think I'm missing something here.

Thanks,

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
<http://www.appl-ecosys.com>