[PLUG] SSH/SCP: Passphrase lost

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Sep 22 19:21:02 UTC 2004

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004, Josh Orchard wrote:

> If SSH is only asking for a password again then the conf file on the SSHD
> server is defaulting to that.  You will need to move the files over but I
> don't know if you will need to recreate the unique files.

Josh,

   I do believe you're correct. It's another detail to be cleaned up in the
Red Hat-7.3->Slackware-10.0 migration. Thousands of little details to
be cleaned! I trip over them all the time. Eventually, .... Maybe. :-)

Many thanks. I'll fix this upon my return.

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
<http://www.appl-ecosys.com>