[PLUG] Re: bricolage

Ovid publiustemp-plug at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 10:08:02 PDT 2004

If you don't mind installing directly from a tarball on the CPAN, you can go to
http://search.cpan.org/~rclamp/Module-CoreList-1.97/ for that module.

You can use

  perl -MCPAN -e shell
  cpan> install Module::Corelist

And then keep following the prompts and installing other modules you need.  Yeah, it's tedious,
but it works.

Or better still:

  perl -MCPAN -e 'install Bundle::Bricolage'

That installs the modules you need to run Bricolage.  You have to follow a bunch of prompts as it
finds dependencies, but it works.

Cheers,
Ovid