[PLUG] a terminal question..

Brent Rieck bsr at spek.org
Fri Sep 24 22:40:03 PDT 2004

Russ GilmanHunt wrote:
> Hang in there :) Surely it's not that flakey. (I knew it was
> eccentric, but that's beyond the pale.)

I remembered that f3 enters the terminal setup to twiddle the port
speeds, parity, terminal type, etc.  I also found a handy set of
documents at http://vt100.net/docs/, if other people are reliving their
youth with 20+ year old terminals they might find something useful there
too.

As it turns out it was a problem with mgetty, or at least a problem with
how I configured mgetty.  When I switched to agetty it worked as
expected - I'm playing angband on it now!

--Brent