[PLUG] Linux on Apple WAS: Wanted to Introduce Myself

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sat Sep 25 06:31:02 UTC 2004

>>>>> "Aaron" == Aaron Burt <aaron at bavariati.org> writes:

Aaron> But you don't gotta tell everyone else what they want to run, even if
Aaron> you are a Famous Expert or whatever.

Unfair blow.  If it was a Perl question, I *might* be able to invoke
some authority, and usually I don't.

But otherwise, I am just *a user*.  A happy powerbook user for the
last 12 years (from the Powerbook 140 to my 15-inch AlBook today).
With a strong opinion based on that sort of usage, even when it was
difficult because of incompatibility.

I'm hurt by your invocation of "Famous Expert".  Back off, man.  Or
get some therapy yourself for confusing strong opinions with demands.