[PLUG] Digital Camera - Mount Windows partition?

Ovid publiustemp-plug at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 25 12:31:02 UTC 2004

--- Alice Corbin <ali at axian.com> wrote:
> Hmmm, I wonder if your camera is not reporting itself correctly.  I would
> have hoped that it would report itself as a block device that the kernel
> could load a driver for.  You can try catting out /proc/bus/usb/devices
> to see if a recognizable device showed up.

Didn't see anything :/

  But if the camera won't play
> fair, then I think that you will have to go the route of pulling the
> memory and sticking it in a reader.  (or go back to windows)

Windows?  Grumble, grumble.

I do have a Windows 2000 partition.  From grub.conf:

  title Windows 2000
        rootnoverify (hd0,2)
        chainloader +1

My images are already loaded there.  Is there anyway I can mount the Windows partition from within
Linux to pull those images over?

Cheers,
Ovid

=====