[PLUG] Email Backing up

R. Haack gluebert at comcast.net
Mon Sep 27 13:59:02 PDT 2004

I'm having the following issue.  We got our email server up and running
but some of our mail seems to be backed up at Clackamas ESD.  From what
I can tell all of this email is junk, but our server should be pulling
it down and then bouncing it.  I do get bounce/delayed deliver messages
but still there seems to be stuff backed up down the pipe from us.  Any
ideas what could be causing this problem?

Distro: Fedora Core 2
Using: Postfix with Cyrus

Thanks for all your help!!!!!!!!

Robert Haack
gluebert at comcast.net

7969011D60     2244 Sun Sep 26 18:33:22  shopperchick123 at comcast.net
User unknown in local recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command))
                                         bascod at nclack.k12.or.us

7914611EC1     3098 Sun Sep 26 08:24:01  MAILER-DAEMON
(host nclack.k12.or.us[198.236.10.50] said: 450
<xylophone at nclack.k12.or.us>: User unknown in local recipient table (in
reply to RCPT TO command))
                                         xylophone at nclack.k12.or.us

7C68111DDB     5919 Fri Sep 24 13:55:29  mike5 at mabbott1.com
User unknown in local recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command))
                                         prouty at nclack.k12.or.us