[PLUG] OT domain name sales

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Mon Sep 27 15:31:01 PDT 2004

>>>>> "Mike" == Mike De La Mater <mikedela at ipns.com> writes:

Mike> What do domain names go for in situations like this? I've got
Mike> hard costs in printing and advertising, obviously, not to
Mike> mention a few sites that hang off it like my son's BSA troop.

Mike> Any insight welcomed.

Back when I got what seemed like serious offers (rather than the spam
ones I also get), I'd quote six figures and they usually went away and
left me alone.  I was actively using it and wanted to continue, but
six figures would get my attention.  If they were serious, I figured
that they would counter-offer with whatever they thought was
reasonable.  They never did.  Boohoo.

seniorr at aracnet.com