[PLUG] What are the best Mozilla Plugins?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Sep 28 06:16:01 UTC 2004

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004, Keith Lofstrom wrote:

> This is on one Fedora Core 1 system and 2 Redhat 9 systems.  All three
> crash on sites like http://www.ganssle.com .

Keith,

   I just went there using firefox-0.9.3 with no problems. There was a
message box that said I would not get the full flavor without some java
plug-in, but I shrugged and told it to go away.

   If you don't need all the mozilla components consider using firefox. Also,
FWIW, I generally keep firefox security very high. For those sites that
demand java, cookies or only being viewed by Internet Exploder I use opera.
It's set to allow cookies, java and reports itself as IE-6.

HTH,

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
<http://www.appl-ecosys.com>