[PLUG] Email Backing up

Mike Witt mike at computer-arts.net
Tue Sep 28 07:06:02 UTC 2004

Question about this. If you categorize mail as spam, not spam,
and "unsure" - what do you do with the "unsure" mail. I've been
bouncing it. Also, when I look at my sendmail logs, it appears
that the *majority* of spam that comes to my server is for
users that simply don't exist. It appears that a number of
spammers just send to the "100 most common names" at every domain
they can think of. All these messages are bounced with a "no such user"
type message by sendmail, right?. Thoughts?