[PLUG] Kernel compilation (2.6)

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Tue Sep 28 21:24:01 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 19:38 -0700, Robert Kopp wrote:

> This is not the command that one would actually use
> for kernel building ("make bzImage") so perhaps it
> involves an adjustment in the Makefile?

I don't really know how well these things will work, but if you know
what your c compiler's command is to be, use it like this:

make bzImage CC='/path/to/gcc -V whatever'

...I'm pretty sure the ' use is appropriate, but test it out.  :-)

--
Rob                                |  If not safe,
   Jabber: athlonrob at axpr.net   |    one can never be free.