[PLUG] re: Web Mail (Calendar) Programs

Mike Witt mike at computer-arts.net
Wed Sep 29 18:46:02 UTC 2004

Hey Jason, do you mind if I ask you some details, such as exactly
what versions of things you're using, any configuration details and
so on. When I tried the SquirrelMail calendar plugin, it *appeared*
to work rather poorly. As one example, when I entered appointments on
a given day, they never showed up on that day in the "month view."
I had to click on each day to see if there was anything there.
Also, I noticed the lack of a "to do" list, which most calendars I've
used have had. But from your msg I gather that there is one.

If you'd rather take it off-line, that's okay too. I don't know how
much these details are of interest to the whole list.

-Mike