[PLUG] Cfengine 3 Introduction: June 18

Paul Heinlein heinlein at madboa.com
Fri Jun 3 20:29:41 UTC 2011

On Fri, 3 Jun 2011, Paul Heinlein wrote:

>    Hosted by Galois:
>    421 SW 6th Ave (Commonwealth Bldg, between Washington and Stark)
>    Suite 300
>    Portland, OR

Some notes on our location for folks who rarely venture into this part
of town:

Since it's a morning meeting, I'll note the local coffee shops:
  * Starbucks (in our building), at 6th and Washington
  * Peet's, just around the corner at Broadway and Washington
  * Spella Caffe, on 5th between Washington and Alder

We're right on the transit mall, two blocks north of Pioneer
Courthouse Square, so it's quite easy to reach our building by train
or bus.

There's some on-street parking in the area, but it's sometimes hard to
find an open spot even on Saturday mornings. In that case, there's a
parking garage just across Washington from our office, though its
entrance is on Alder, between Broadway and 6th.