[PLUG] Looking for Gnuplot Help

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jun 7 23:10:18 UTC 2011

   I've been reading "Gnuplot in Action" and posted messages on the gnuplot
mail list, but I've not found answers to my questions. I have a basic plot
that I want to export as a publication-quality .eps file using the TrueType
fonts installed here. It's just not working for me.

   If you have extensive experience with gnuplot I'd like to share my data,
script, and results with you. Perhaps you'll see what I'm still missing that
prevents the Palatino typeface from being used for the plot title and the
labels on the axes.