[PLUG] Open Source Bridge & Volunteer Opportunities for Free Admission

Daniel Hedlund daniel at digitree.org
Sat Jun 18 20:14:40 UTC 2011

Open Source Bridge (opensourcebridge.org) is fast approaching, this
Tuesday through Friday fast!  If you haven't registered yet, now would
be a good time to do so; you can use the user group discount code
"osbugluv" to register for only $200.  If you're a student then
registration is only $99.

Q: What if I can't afford the registration fee?
A: If you volunteer to help out around the joint for at least 8 hours
then they'll throw in a free pass to the rest of the conference (no
refunds for existing registrations, sorry).  Volunteer orientation is
this Monday so signup soon.  More info:
http://opensourcebridge.org/2011/wiki/How_to_Sign-Up
http://calagator.org/events/1250460677
http://calagator.org/events/1250460678

Q: What if I don't have a lot of time to volunteer, is there anything
I can attend for free?
A:  Yes, the unconference (Friday), the hacker lounge and evening
Birds of a Feather sessions are all free.
http://opensourcebridge.org/events/2011/schedule#day_2011_06_24
http://opensourcebridge.org/2011/wiki/Hacker_Lounge
http://opensourcebridge.org/events/2011bof/sessions