[PLUG] KDE4 question

Jason Barnett jason.barnett71 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 10:37:42 PST 2012

That sounds like the [present windows] option. Do the following to
change/disable this option...

[system settings] --> [workspace behavior] --> [screen edges]

there will be a picture of a screen with boxes on each side and each
corner. click on the corner that is causing the problems and from the
dropdown menu, select [no action] then apply the settings. That should fix
it.

- Jason