[PLUG] Noisy mp3s

C W elcaseti at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 16:01:39 PST 2012

Richard,

While I don't have a solution to your immediate problem, I can tell you,
I've had much better luck with the sound quality of FLAC files, as opposed
to the lossy lower quality file formats like mp3, aac, & even ogg vorbis.

Whenever I can choose FLAC, I do so, whether it's recording, ripping,
buying, downloading, (in  any situation).  Also, FLAC is a free codec, like
ogg vorbis & Theora.

Cheers,

Elcaset