[PLUG] Your turn to talk!

Tim tim-pdxlug at sentinelchicken.org
Mon Nov 26 21:03:05 UTC 2012

I *may* have time to put together a short talk on OWASP, what it is
all about, what our chapter is doing locally, and introduce FLOSSHack,
(a hacking competition designed to audit open source apps).

Or if that isn't technical enough, I could give a talk I recently gave
at BSides PDX on an open source tool (bletchley) I'm working on which
helps pentesters perform black box cryptanalysis.  Kinda niche also,
though.

Chime in if there is any interest...
tim