[PLUG] Fwd: RE: Phone battery drain. (Extra info)

Guy Letourneau guy1656 at opusnet.com
Tue Nov 27 13:33:35 UTC 2012

I have a good friend of a few decades who has been working as an
electical engineer, first in pagers, then in more contemporary wireless
devices. I sent him Keith Lofstrom's and John Jason Jordan's exchange
and here are his additional technical comments. ('QSO' stands for
'conversation' as he is also a ham radio operator.)

Enjoy:

- GLL