[PLUG] HAPPY 0xC BIRTHDAY PTP!

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Wed Nov 28 16:06:17 UTC 2012

Twelve years ago today, the Personal Telco Project was launched.  Adam
Shand, inspired by an article about Consume.net he saw on Slashdot,
decided to try to start something similar here in Portland.  Here is
the message from the PLUG mailing list:

  https://personaltelco.net/~russell/the-beginning.txt

That message got Personal Telco off the ground, and it's been flying
(sometimes eating some pine cones) ever since.  Come help it gain some
more altitude and soar with you into the future!

We have our last meeting of 2012 tonight at the Lucky Lab on SE
Hawthorne tonight at 6:30pm.  Come join us to toast the last 12 years
and the next 12 as well.

  https://personaltelco.net/wiki/MeetingNovember2012

--
Russell Senior, President