[PLUG] Procmail Recipe Question

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Sep 8 00:22:54 UTC 2013

   I've read the U. Del. web page on procmail, and a couple of others,
without finding a definitive answer whether a recipe can start with FROM_
rather than TO_.

   Almost all entried in my recipes.rc file are used to sort mail list
messages to their proper mbox file. But, there are a couple of individuals
whose incoming mail I want to direct to a file in ~/mail/. I use the FROM_
keyword but all the messages are placed in the default INBOX.

   Is there a way to have procmail use FROM_ rather than TO_ or SUBJECT_?