[PLUG] Procmail Recipe Question

Loren M. Lang lorenl at north-winds.org
Sun Sep 8 02:35:15 UTC 2013

On 9/7/2013 5:22 PM, Rich Shepard wrote:
>    I've read the U. Del. web page on procmail, and a couple of others,
> without finding a definitive answer whether a recipe can start with FROM_
> rather than TO_.

You can use any header you want to in your recipes. For example, I use
the List-Id header in filtering email from PLUG as it's much more
reliable than using To and CC.

:0:
.ML.PLUG/

That places all PLUG email into the PLUG mail subfolder of the ML
folder. More information on recipes can be found in the procmailrc man
page with the procmailex man page showing various examples of recipes.