[PLUG] Looking for the grub-emu info page

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Sat Sep 21 01:05:37 PDT 2013

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Dexter <dexter at ambidexter.com> writes:

Michael> Hey all,

Michael> I have a Linux question!

Michael> I am looking for the grub-emu info (not man!) page referenced
Michael> in the man page:

Michael> http://manned.org/grub-emu/9e965fe3

Michael> "The full documentation for grub-emu is maintained as a
Michael> Texinfo manual. If the info and grub-emu programs are
Michael> properly installed at your site, the command

Michael>     info grub-emu

Michael> should give you access to the complete manual."

Michael> Could someone please shoot me a copy of this info page or a
Michael> link to it?

Is grub-emu.info different than grub.info?

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net