[PLUG] Printer

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 02:15:01 UTC 2013

All HP inkjets have the print head in the cartridge. I've never been a fan of 3rd party cartridges - fine if they work but not worth the overall hassle. If you get nothing out of the cartridge then it's either bad or you have a bad electrical connection (e g not snapped in all the way).

Get a proper HP cartridge to test!

Rich, I agree, laser is the way to go for "bang for yer buck" and reliability. Toners last longer than ink cartridges. I just use inkjet on photopaper since the  colors are a bit better.

-Ed

Sent from my iPhone